Monday, August 25, 2008

Coco Sparkle! My comfy jeans...

It was an awesome beginning to the school year...

I finally got back into my favorite pair of jeans!!! No, not the impressive, " I can't believe how thin she is"... or the "wow, you are taller than I thought!" jeans still hanging patiently in my closet... I did say "awesome"not "perfect" beginning of the school year!

You know the jeans I mean... for some it is Joe Jeans, a few it is Paige or even if you have the right figure... 7's... no, my favorite, most comfortable "look for any excuse to wear them jeans" is my size 6 (did I mention I am down to my size 6 stuff!!! I did mention "awesome", right?!) pair of the softest most comfortable weekend jeans I have... my Lucky Sweet Dreams!

http://thequeenb.typepad.com/the_queen_b/images/2008/04/10/lbx12491_198418.jpg

Under extreme stress over the last week due to school starting and ... negotiating a profitable deal...I have been neglecting my particularly healthy eating habits..amazingly this resulted in leaving me with only 3 more former baby pounds to drop!!!

Today my comfy Lucky's ... a jean that is both flattering, not outrageously expensive despite it's attractiveness and sooo soft!!!...

Tomorrow... hmmm... I am thinking Genetic Jeans?!




The possibilities are endless... After all in the Coco World.. if there are upscale neighborhoods with moms... there will be well fitting dark wash jeans.

Toodles!

No comments: